Social bookmarking can be used in the classroom. One way it can be implemented is by creating a list of websites that your students may need to go to on a daily basis during class and out of class. By bookmarking these sites it makes it much easier to find the site. It also helps when there is a specific page on a site that is more important than the others, you can just bookmark that specific page so others do not have to search through an entire site for it. As an Albright student social bookmarking is very helpful for me. As an education major there are many resources on the web that I need to use on a daily basis for lesson plans, student activities, worksheets and so much more. By being able to bookmark pages that are helpful I save time by not having to search for them again. It also helps organize sites. If i wanted I could separate sites by lesson plans, activities, teacher resources etc. Social bookmarking is going to help me a great deal, as I find helpful resources now and save them they will be there for me when I am ready to have a real job and be working.
No comments:
Post a Comment