Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inspiration

Inspiration software can be an incredibly handy tool to use in any classroom. I would definitly want to invest in this for my classes in the future. It really helps organize ideas and topics. It could be used in any content area. One I find it most handy in is science. This is because in science there are a lot of classifications that would be easier uinderstood if they were broken down into a concept map or outline.
one web resource i especially enjoyed from class is ISTE. I think I would use it a lot because it really helps incorporate technology into everyday lessons. I feel students now need technology more than ever and as a teacher I should make it my goal to use technology as much as possible in my classroom. I feel that ISTE will be a great resource to help me accomplish this!

No comments:

Post a Comment